Weitere Projekte | Factory | Hacienda > Weitere Bands und Projekte

Peter Hook and The Light perform Movement

(1/6) > >>

MorningNightandDay:
Und es geht ja schon los

/Peter Hook and The Light 'Doubts Even Here' HD @ Buxton, Opera House, 25.02.2012

Peter Hook and The Light 'The Him' HD @ Buxton, Opera House, 25.02.2012

Peter Hook and The Light 'Dreams Never End' HD @ Buxton, Opera House, 25.02.2012

MorningNightandDay:
Hooky geht jetzt in die NO Phase über.Wenn New Order dann erstmal Pause machen kann man ja sowas mal einplanen.

"The two years since we started has flown. Now it is time to do New Order….I will be starting with MOVEMENT and POWER CORRUPTION and LIES together. I am really looking forward to getting all those songs, some New Order never played, ready for LIVE! Wow, I’m excited just thinking about it!"

Quelle - http://peterhook.co.uk/#/blogs/hookys-blog

Peter Hook and The Light 'Drawback/Komakino/She's Lost Control' HD @ Manchester, Fac251, 18.05.2012

ニュー・オーダー:

--- Zitat von: MorningNightandDay am 10. September  2012, 19:22:41 ---Hooky geht jetzt in die NO Phase über.Wenn New Order dann erstmal Pause machen kann man ja sowas mal einplanen.

"The two years since we started has flown. Now it is time to do New Order….I will be starting with MOVEMENT and POWER CORRUPTION and LIES together. I am really looking forward to getting all those songs, some New Order never played, ready for LIVE! Wow, I’m excited just thinking about it!"

--- Ende Zitat ---

Na, das ist ja mal was... ;)

MorningNightandDay:
naja

Ecstacy,Too late,Turn the Heater on,Homage

ニュー・オーダー:

--- Zitat von: MorningNightandDay am 10. September  2012, 22:27:50 ---naja

Ecstacy,Too late,Turn the Heater on,Homage

--- Ende Zitat ---

Ja... und für Confusion gibts dann auch endlich "We all stand"  ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index