Autor Thema: The Alternate Side Interview mit Bernard Sumner  (Gelesen 7892 mal)

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 119 mal
    • European News Agency

Offline MorningNightandDay

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 124 mal
  • touching from a distance
Antw:The Alternate Side Interview mit Bernard Sumner
« Antwort #1 am: 01. Mai 2010, 15:18:58 »
Bernard: We're actually working on a track downstairs. We're doing a charity record for Centrepoint in the UK for homeless teenagers. It was formed in 1969 as a charity. It's named after an infamous tower block that was in London, still in London, and it was empty for years and years and there were tons of homeless people about. So the charity is putting together an album of songs from 1969 and the song that we have chosen is "In The Ghetto" by Mr. Elvis Aaron Presley.

TAS: Are you singing lead on that?

Bernard: Yes! (laughs). I'll do my Elvis impersonation. So we're working together on that. But the main thing really is concentrating on playing live this summer.

na dann...ich bin gespannt!!! Nach Vietnam der nächste Charity Song.
a

Offline ニュー・オーダー

• ブルー・マンデー (ニュー・オーダーの曲)
  • WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 162 mal
  • ブルー・マンデー (ニュー・オーダーの曲)
« Antwort #2 am: 01. Mai 2010, 15:41:16 »
Bernard: We're actually working on a track downstairs. We're doing a charity record for Centrepoint in the UK for homeless teenagers. It was formed in 1969 as a charity. It's named after an infamous tower block that was in London, still in London, and it was empty for years and years and there were tons of homeless people about. So the charity is putting together an album of songs from 1969 and the song that we have chosen is "In The Ghetto" by Mr. Elvis Aaron Presley.

TAS: Are you singing lead on that?

Bernard: Yes! (laughs). I'll do my Elvis impersonation. So we're working together on that. But the main thing really is concentrating on playing live this summer.

na dann...ich bin gespannt!!! Nach Vietnam der nächste Charity Song.

Ich finds cool... und dazu einer meiner lieblingssong vom King...

Offline Figurehead

• Substanz
« Antwort #3 am: 03. Mai 2010, 09:07:16 »
Ich finds cool... und dazu einer meiner lieblingssong vom King...
da bin ich auch mal gespannt
nick cave hat das vor langer zeit auch gut gecovert Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds-In The Ghetto
a