Verlinkte Ereignisse

• FACTORY FESTIVAL 2007, Plan K: 15. Dezember 2007

Autor Thema: FACTORY FESTIVAL 2007, Brüssel  (Gelesen 108946 mal)

Offline MorningNightandDay

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 124 mal
  • touching from a distance
Re: FACTORY FESTIVAL 2007, Brüssel
« Antwort #180 am: 20. Dezember 2007, 18:04:27 »
by the way Stephen Morris war ja auch noch da.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]
a

Offline Figurehead

• Substanz
« Antwort #181 am: 20. Dezember 2007, 20:55:13 »
No Love Lost und Temptation können hier heruntergeladen werden.
Danke! Temptation hört sich als Konserve aber nicht so besonders an.
a

Offline Figurehead

• Substanz
« Antwort #182 am: 20. Dezember 2007, 21:00:10 »
Bernd und ich haben uns auch mit Annik unterhalten
Was hattet ihr denn zu besprechen, Ich kenne nur eine Rolle die sie in Bezug auf JD hatte, aber danach habt ihr sie doch nicht ausgefragt, oder? ;)
a

• WFTSC
« Antwort #183 am: 20. Dezember 2007, 21:20:38 »
Was hattet ihr denn zu besprechen, Ich kenne nur eine Rolle die sie in Bezug auf JD hatte, aber danach habt ihr sie doch nicht ausgefragt, oder? ;)

naja nur kurzes Blah Blah wo wir her sind,das wir grosse JD Fans sind und immer zu NO Konzerten fahren mehr nicht.Das sie eher die Yoko Ono ist haben wir für uns behalten.Aber schon lustig das sie bekannt ist durch nichts besonders.
a

Offline ceremony

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 110 mal
« Antwort #184 am: 21. Dezember 2007, 06:41:54 »

immerhin gehörte sie zu den factory benelux protagonisten.

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 119 mal
    • European News Agency
« Antwort #185 am: 21. Dezember 2007, 10:09:46 »
naja nur kurzes Blah Blah wo wir her sind,das wir grosse JD Fans sind und immer zu NO Konzerten fahren mehr nicht.Das sie eher die Yoko Ono ist haben wir für uns behalten.Aber schon lustig das sie bekannt ist durch nichts besonders.

Was ich so davon mitbekommen habe, war doch wohl eher, dass ihr ihr erklären musstet, wieso das mit den Bildern so lange dauern würde.  ;)

• WFTSC
« Antwort #186 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 00:24:28 »
Was ich so davon mitbekommen habe, war doch wohl eher, dass ihr ihr erklären musstet, wieso das mit den Bildern so lange dauern würde.  ;)

Ja das auch...Trigan hatte eine neue Kamera und es war Ihr erster Einsatz,aber ich habe jetzt dieselbe.
a

Fred

• Gast
« Antwort #187 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 10:39:54 »
Bernd und ich haben uns auch mit Annik unterhalten,die Yoko Ono von JD.
Sorry but this comment is really stupid. Annik and Yoko Ono have nothing in common. You should have a little more respect for people. Thank you.

• WFTSC
« Antwort #188 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 11:40:53 »
Sorry but this comment is really stupid. Annik and Yoko Ono have nothing in common. You should have a little more respect for people. Thank you.

it was a little joke ,you know what i mean.
a

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
    • European News Agency
« Antwort #189 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 12:11:03 »

Nice, that you post here, Fred. The Factory Night was really superb. Very good organisation.  :icon_thumleft:

I disagree with the comparison, too. It is very bad. This is a New Order und Joy Divsion forum, here. And explaining some JD stuff with a comparison to the beatles would perhaps make sense in a Beatles-Forum, but doesn't make any sense in a Joy Division Forum. But also it has nothing to do with showing not enough respect for people. It's free speech.

• WFTSC
« Antwort #190 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 12:23:08 »
sorry folks,it was a little mistake please beware with me.
a

Fred

• Gast
« Antwort #191 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 14:40:51 »
Nice, that you post here, Fred. The Factory Night was really superb. Very good organisation.  :icon_thumleft:

I disagree with the comparison, too. It is very bad. This is a New Order und Joy Divsion forum, here. And explaining some JD stuff with a comparison to the beatles would perhaps make sense in a Beatles-Forum, but doesn't make any sense in a Joy Division Forum. But also it has nothing to do with showing not enough respect for people. It's free speech.
Even on a Beatles-Forum, this comparison wouldn't make sense. The situations have nothing in common. I know Annik quite well and have a huge respect for her as a human being and for what she has accomplished at the Plan K and with Fac Benelux & Crepuscule. In the past, she has suffered a lot of comments of this kind. That's all I wanted to say  ;)

The good point is that it made appear on the forum, which I didn't before because I can't say any word in German  ???

Anyway, thank you for the comments about the event and for coming. We spent a lot of energy and time to make it happen but we are quite satisfied with the result and its success.

I'm collecting the pictures and will build galleries on the event webpage and link to all external galleries I've found. If you have pictures you'd like to add to these galleries or links you'd like to mention, please contact me: frederic@lefantastique.net

Meanwhile, here is a nice one:
http://www.allnighters.net/gallery/thumbs/C210/

Cheers !

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
    • European News Agency
« Antwort #192 am: 22. Dezember 2007, 16:03:24 »
Even on a Beatles-Forum, this comparison wouldn't make sense. The situations have nothing in common. I know Annik quite well and have a huge respect for her as a human being and for what she has accomplished at the Plan K and with Fac Benelux & Crepuscule. In the past, she has suffered a lot of comments of this kind. That's all I wanted to say  ;)

The good point is that it made appear on the forum, which I didn't before because I can't say any word in German  ???

Anyway, thank you for the comments about the event and for coming. We spent a lot of energy and time to make it happen but we are quite satisfied with the result and its success.

I'm collecting the pictures and will build galleries on the event webpage and link to all external galleries I've found. If you have pictures you'd like to add to these galleries or links you'd like to mention, please contact me: frederic@lefantastique.net

Meanwhile, here is a nice one:
http://www.allnighters.net/gallery/thumbs/C210/

Cheers !

Yes, I understand, what you mean. But I think, MNaD only meant a parallel as a girlfriend  to a member of the band. There aren't obviously no further parallels. I couldn't manage it to talk to Annik. But I've seen her, too. She seemed to be a very nice person. Also I missed to see or talk to Katja Ruge or You.

Can we expect anything similiar next year or in the future?

Fred

• Gast
« Antwort #193 am: 23. Dezember 2007, 10:28:34 »
Can we expect anything similiar next year or in the future?
We are thinking about it. We have many requests and some bands proposals.
Of course, a second Factory Night won't be as magical as the first one but it would probably be sad not to do it while it's possible.
More news in the next weeks...

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
    • European News Agency
« Antwort #194 am: 23. Dezember 2007, 10:54:37 »
We are thinking about it. We have many requests and some bands proposals.
Of course, a second Factory Night won't be as magical as the first one but it would probably be sad not to do it while it's possible.
More news in the next weeks...

Yes, this is true. I wouldn't advertise it directly as a factory night and open it to a more northern english indie night or a hacienda night in Bruxelles or so.