Verlinkte Ereignisse

• Peter Hook and the Light: Live in Berlin und Hannover: 04. Oktober 2014 - 05. Oktober 2014

Autor Thema: Peter Hook & The Light spielen in Berlin und Hannover  (Gelesen 64700 mal)

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 119 mal
    • European News Agency
Re: Peter Hook & The Light spielen in Berlin und Hannover
« Antwort #90 am: 08. Oktober 2014, 20:47:31 »
Auf dem Videochannel von Ian, der extra zu den Konzerten aus der Nähe von Wien angreist war, kann man einige Videos von den Konzerten ansehen.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7RhujNkWP7Y4qHDyDxo2mQ

Offline MorningNightandDay

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 124 mal
  • touching from a distance
« Antwort #91 am: 08. Oktober 2014, 21:20:26 »
Die Band,abgesehen von Jack ist ja dieselbe wie Monaco 1998 beim Reading Festival.
a

Offline ニュー・オーダー

• ブルー・マンデー (ニュー・オーダーの曲)
  • WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 162 mal
  • ブルー・マンデー (ニュー・オーダーの曲)
« Antwort #92 am: 09. Oktober 2014, 17:09:20 »
Die Band,abgesehen von Jack ist ja dieselbe wie Monaco 1998 beim Reading Festival.

Schön wars....

Erst schön Monaco mit "Dreams Never End" und danach New Order !!! MIT HOOKY !!!

Schön wars....

Offline Disorder

• Bruderschaft
  • Dankeschön: 17 mal
  • Die Freuden Division
a

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
    • European News Agency

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
    • European News Agency
« Antwort #95 am: 13. Oktober 2014, 14:24:36 »
Foto von Figurehead mit der German Order nach dem Konzert in Berlin.  :D

Offline MorningNightandDay

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 124 mal
  • touching from a distance
« Antwort #96 am: 13. Oktober 2014, 15:11:49 »
Hier ein neues Interview mit Hooky

As the legal battle and war of words between Bernard Sumner and former member Peter Hook wage on, the bassist has spoken out about the 'power' of the songs they wrote together and how their separation has pushed him to write new material.

Watch our video interview with Peter Hook above

http://www.gigwise.com/news/95087/peter-hook-talks-new-order-and-new-material

Hooky was a founding member of post-punk icons Joy Division before they went on to become New Order following the death of Ian Curtis. He left the band in 2007 and has since been touring their back catalogue of albums in full, as a legal dispute continues and after frontman Bernard Sumner hit out at Hooky in his recent autobiography.

Now, Peter Hook has spoken to Gigwise about his legacy, his future and his relationship with his former bandmates.

He said: "Because of the trouble we're having as New Order, because of the legal problems that I'm still having with the others, it tends to sour everything and make you think it was all sh*t then you play the stuff and realise 'Oh My God...'

"Even though you hate each other, you did create something absolutely magical. It's nice to get that back, it keeps you going through something very difficult.

Hooky added: "I'm very jealous of them lot, the others, 'Fraud Order', because they're going about doing a new LP and I'm thinking 'ah, you bastards, that's what we (The Light) could be doing - we should be doing that'. I've always had that thing, it was always drummed into me from when we started: keep on going, keep writing, your next song is your best song.

"We are going to do it, we've started, we're fired up by the others," he laughed. "So thank you Bernard, Stephen and Gillian."

Quelle - Gigwise
a