Weitere Projekte | Factory | Hacienda > Bad Lieutenant

Bad Lieutenant gehen Ende des Jahres auf Tour

<< < (16/17) > >>

confusion:

--- Zitat von: MorningNightandDay am 10. November  2009, 19:23:12 ---das Intro  von der Bad Lieutenant Tour ist übrigens aus Clockwork Orange.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Mir hast Du das aber nicht erzählt.  >:(

;D

MorningNightandDay:
ich habe das gestern erst nach prüfen können und bestätigen können,Ich war ja auch nicht sicher.Als es sicher habe habe ich es gleich gepostet!!!

;)

MorningNightandDay:
Hier mal Statement von Barney via Myspace wg. der US Tour.

A message from Bernard regarding US tour cancellation...
On behalf of the band and management I would like to apologize to all our fans who have been inconvenienced in any way by the cancellation of our US gigs. The band are very upset and surprised by this, as the fans obviously are. I am informed that this was caused by administrative problems with our visa application and at this late stage nothing can be done. We are trying our hardest to reschedule the gigs for spring next year and to add extra shows in the USA.

Bernard Sumner.

www.myspace.com/badlieutenantmusic

ニュー・オーダー:

--- Zitat von: MorningNightandDay am 13. November  2009, 18:04:40 ---Hier mal Statement von Barney via Myspace wg. der US Tour.

A message from Bernard regarding US tour cancellation...
On behalf of the band and management I would like to apologize to all our fans who have been inconvenienced in any way by the cancellation of our US gigs. The band are very upset and surprised by this, as the fans obviously are. I am informed that this was caused by administrative problems with our visa application and at this late stage nothing can be done. We are trying our hardest to reschedule the gigs for spring next year and to add extra shows in the USA.

Bernard Sumner.

www.myspace.com/badlieutenantmusic

--- Ende Zitat ---

ja ja, die doofen Amis und ihre Einreisebestimmungen...  :laugh:

Figurehead:
US Tour gestrichen - macht doch nichts, immerhin lebt diesmal der Frontman noch.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Beim Bedanken trat ein Fehler auf
Bedanken...
Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln