Autor Thema: The Charlatan's Tim Burgess hat eine New Order-Tätowierung  (Gelesen 5471 mal)

Offline confusion

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 119 mal
    • European News Agency
The Charlatan's Tim Burgess hat eine New Order-Tätowierung
« am: 19. September 2009, 12:46:56 »

The Charlatans' Tim Burgess has had a tattoo representing New Order's first single 'Ceremony'.

Depicting the Factory Records catalogue number 'FAC.33' (The record label New Order were on), the frontman said he was undecided on which catalogue number to get.

"I just couldn't make my mind up: 'FAC.53' [New Order's single 'Everything's Gone Green'], 'FAC.57' [Minny Pops' single 'Secret Story'] or 'FAC.33' [New Order's single 'Ceremony']." The singer exclusively told NME.com.

"I've been thinking about getting a FAC number since spring. It is the identical logo and size of the cream and blue 12"" He added.

Originally written by Ian Curtis and the rest of Joy Division, 'Ceremony' was one of the last songs composed by the band before Curtis' death in 1980.

Released in 1981 when the band re-incarnated as New Order, the single like many things released or associated with Factory Records was given a unique reference number.

Tattooed near his right collarbone (See picture), Burgess also commented on the placement of his tribute.

"I got it just below my right collar bone. I broke my collarbone a few years ago - it is quite beautiful and contorted."

Quelle: NME

Offline Figurehead

• Substanz
Antw:The Charlatan's Tim Burgess hat eine New Order-Tätowierung
« Antwort #1 am: 21. September 2009, 10:18:35 »
Was für ein Kunstwerk  :laugh:
Hat er sich das selbst angetan?
a

Offline MorningNightandDay

• WFTSC
  • Dankeschön: 124 mal
  • touching from a distance